Meeting App Development and Onsite SupportEvent Tech for planners by planners
We support meeting apps from the following companies
We want to be your meeting app partners
We build your meeting apps, so you can concentrate on what you do best
Meeting App Development – The True Blue Connected app development team is certified in the top three meeting app platforms from CrowdCompass, DoubleDutch and QuickMobile. As well as many other up and coming new platforms – just ask.
Our long term partner relationships have given us unique preferred access and discount pricing options that we pass along to you.
Although we believe that the real True Blue Connected ~ value is in our team of onsite hospitalitarians*. (It’s a word, we looked it up)
- Budget friendly flat management fee structure – $1800.00 per app no maximum labor hours, no maximum days, includes all pre-development builds, testing, etc. up to and until the onsite staff arrival date.
- Flexible staff turn around structure. You receive a fully committed team with your own Account Manager for your one point of contact. If True Blue Connected builds app, 95% of the time the app developer who built it is the one that goes onsite. We can work as fast as you want to, whether it needs to be done in a few months or a few days.
Onsite App Support – Our friendly, helpful app desk support team is here to serve you and your attendees. Each True Blue Connected onsite team member loves creating a positive attendee experience and has successfully done it for both large and smalls shows.
- Unlike others we are not tech only! We believe that we are part of your onsite team and are ready to jump in whenever and wherever needed. We know that onsite has its own challenges, we are ready to support you.
- A day rate structure applies at the start of each tech’s onsite arrival day.*
- If True Blue Connected builds the app, 95% of the time that app developer who built it is the will also be onsite.
*Expect T&E to be covered by client/account or as directed.
Onsite support services include covering app support desk for attendees, as well as:
- Push Notifications 100% 100%
- Onsite Polling 100% 100%
- Gamification 100% 100%
- Surveys 100% 100%
- Post Event Analytics 100% 100%
- Up to the minute agenda changes 100% 100%
- Managing Departure Notices Through Apps 100% 100%
Average Percentage of Rebookings with True Blue Connected after the first time
AVerage Yearly Apps Developed for our clients
Average years of experience for true blue connected team members
Number of True Blue Connected Team Members that support and/or build apps for our clients
"In addition to helping with on-site troubleshooting for the event app, the True Blue Connected team also takes the lead on app content and development, which enables me to focus on other priorities as they come up."
Inspire Brands/BUFFALO WILD WINGS
"We have had great success Partnering with True Blue Connected on our Buffalo Wild Wings conference since 2014."
BCD Meetings and Events
"You guys truly are my "true blue". Thank you, thank you, thank you for all your help (again) with the BMC National Meeting. 3,000 attendees, 4 arrival days, and endless requests, changes, push notifications, network issues, etc. Is there anything you can't do? You started two years ago as just the "App boys" and have since become a mandatory addition to all of our meetings. You are such an asset to our team and have taken so many time consuming tasks off my plate. I am never have any doubt that no matter what task we give you, True Blue will handle professionally. I value the partnership we are building and can't wait until next year to enhance this meeting even more!"
Wendy Vermillion Midkiff
The Core Group